Chartered Institute of Supply Chain Management (CISCM) is operating through three (3) Strategic Business Units (SBU) namely Professional Development, Consultancy and Advocacy, and International Relations and Special Duties.
Professional development is responsible for the following;
- Mobilization, Management, and Maintenance of Membership
- Training and Certification
- Research and Development of appropriate Integrated Supply Chain Management knowledge content.
- Continuous Professional Development
Consultancy and Advocacy
It is a strategic arm of the Chartered Institute of Supply Chain Management, Ghana which provides Supply Chain effective, efficiencies and optimizations in Economies and Corporate Entities. The Unit also advocates for Best Practices and Standards.
The CISCM Supply Chain (SC) Consult is thereby set to provide services for:
- Supply Chain Management Consulting (Identification for exploitation) and
- Training, Learning, and Development of Employees
International, Institutional Relations & Special Initiatives (IIRSI)
The IIRSI Unit provides linkages platforms and opportunities to connect to stakeholders globally, disseminate and collect information, and promote and ensure that developed standards fit their intended sources. It is also responsible for identifying spaces in economies that require Integrated Supply Chain enhancements. It leads in the Sustainability, Partnerships, and Events drives of the Institute.