To promote greater recognition of end-to-end Supply Chain Management through Sound
Leadership, Research, Training, Engagement and Ethical Professional Service for Sustainable
Development and Growth.
To be Africa’s leading community for end-to-end Supply Chain Management excellence by 2030.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE INSTITUTE
The objectives for which the Institute is established are:
1. To provide sound leadership and excellent professionals in the Supply Chain end-to-end (Integrated) stream.
2. To provide thorough international standard Core Supply Chain Management professional programs aimed at effectively managing global Supply Chain Management Challenges.
3. To ensure that our courses in the supply chain stream such as SCM strategies and strategic streams, Sourcing/Procurement, Materials & Supplies Administration and Management, Logistics & Transport/shipping Management & Administration, Project Management, Contracts & SCM Legal streams, Operations and Risks and others are tailored for national and corporate development.
4. To become a beacon of excellence in Integrated Supply Chain knowledge through Research and Development in Africa and beyond.
5. To become a center for the determination (new and/or review) standards of knowledge in Integrated Supply Chain and support Nations, Organizations and Corporate bodies to effectively implement Supply Chain Ideals and Strategies.
6. To provide facilities for interested parties and members of the Institute to meet and discuss pertinent issues on Supply Chain Management.
7. To maintain discipline within the profession.
8. To establish and maintain the Register of Fellows, Affiliates and Students of the Institute and secure and publish a register of members of the Institute.
9. To bring together individuals and organizations interested in the art and science of Supply Chain Management through workshops, training, conferences, dialogues, meetings, publications and industrial contacts.
10. To train and award various levels of professional certificates to deserving individuals, students and corporate bodies as it may be deemed.